Temple Run 2 is officially announced for PC. But with the help of third-party Android Emulator software called Andy, you can play this wonderful and entertaining game on your PC. Here is the guide how to download the full version of temple run 2 game free for pc installation process which doesn’t include BlueStacks software in it.
Features of Temple Run 2 for PC
- It’s a simple game which you will learn playing quickly but objectives to be completed are harder.
- It’s endless running game which will never end. You need to run as far as you can to get the highest score.
- You can share scores on Facebook and compete with your friends.
- You can unlock new characters and then increase your efficiency.
- Graphics are of HD quality and so does the sound effects.
ALSO DOWNLOAD: Airfix Dogfighter Game
Temple Run 2 Game Download for Pc – Steps
Here is the installation process through which you need to go through and I’m sure you will end up on installing this game pretty easily without getting into any trouble. But before starting make sure that the graphics driver version of your PC is updated to its latest version and then there will be no other thing due to which you will find any trouble.
Once you’re ready with the upgraded graphics driver then you need to go through following steps to complete the installation of this Android game on your Windows computer.
- First, you need to Download Andy Android Emulator Software which is available for free on its official website. It’s an emulator software that will let you install Android games and apps on your Windows computer directly and easily. It will create a virtual Android tablet on your PC.
- Start installation of Andy by the file you downloaded just now (double-click on that). The installation process is simple and you can complete it by following on-screen instructions just like you do with any other Windows software.
- Once the software is ready then start the software. Then you need to perform few things to complete the setup. You can also login with your Google account just like you do on any Android device to start the 1ClickSync service that will keep data synchronized between your phone and this Andy software.
Start the Google Play store app located within the Andy. Then using its search tool, find out Temple Run 2 Android game.
- At last, click on ‘Install’ option to complete the installation process. Now installation will happen automatically and you don’t need to worry about anything.
- Once the game is installed then you can launch it anytime by first starting Andy and then launching the game by clicking on its shortcut within the menu drawer or on the home screen.